Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a great day today was. The weather was stunning( See Photo). I was out for a run today and it was so warm I had no choice but to take off my shirt. You will hear often of weather on this blog because we are quite happy to be avoiding cold and snow. I have a small wager with my Step Father, I say there will be a significant snow weather event between Nov 22-25 and he says no. I was just looking at Toronto long range weather and it looks like snow Nov 22-23. I guess we will see what happens. 
On Friday we were watching BT and they had this contest. You needed to take a photo of a monument saying hi to BT where ever you are watching so we headed in to Palma and took a photo in front of the Cathedral(See Photo). We have emailed it in so if you have a chance to watch BT tomorrow morning, take a look for us. The Cathedral is Amazing! We haven't been inside yet but we are going over the Christmas break. We can't wait. I think it is almost 400 yrs old. After we took our pic we walked around a little bit throughout the Downtown area where all the shops are. Totally and completely closed. On Sundays everything is like a morgue here. Sometimes, its actually kind of nice.  Look out Monday, We are comin for ya and it's gonna be one hell of a good one!! You Can Do It!!

2 comments:

  1. So, imagine i am the only one who has figured how to leave you messages...guess you know who loves ya most! I'm excited to see if you are on BT tomorrow

    Take care
    always remember i am just a girl from a small town, but i figured this out...don't you forget it
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a lot of time right now to comment, but just wanted to make sure everyone knew that living in the big city gives you less time to figure things out. that was for you Cheryl. I will try and send something tomorrow. I think this blog is great. Just think of all the things you will be able to post on the blog after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete