Sunday, November 2, 2008

The beginning pt3

As we are driving towards the hotel that we now see, we realize the problem that is now at hand... The hotel is on a one-way street heading uphill with parking on both sides however only right side was available. Oh yeah, there was also a curb. Ok, one more thing, I am driving a standard vehicle and haven't figured out that whole parking brake thing. Anyways, I am trying to parallel park(I rarely have to do it)on a hill in a medium sized spot and it was Hell!! I was almost in and then I stalles a couple of times and as I look in the mirror and see Julie standing behind the mini van to guide me, I figure she should probably move!! I am glad she moved because Whamm!!! I hit the car behind me. Julie would have lost her legs!. Totally crazy stuff but it all worked out.Weather wise it was already cookin but I was soaked. I guess that also had something to do with the fact that we were staying on 7 th floor but the elevator only went to the 6th and I had to carry all 8 bags up the rest myself. The room was very small but had great view! In order to sleep well we had to take the mattresses off both beds and use both box springs and mattresses to sleep. It took up all of the floor space. Totally crazy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment