Monday, November 10, 2008

Well, Monday came and again the weather was superb!! Stefen & Jonathan both went with their classes to a nature park today which was almost like a mini zoo as there were many animals. They were both able to pet a horse and Stefen got to hold a baby fox. They were thrilled. 
As for us, we still haven't got any word on our paper work from Canada yet but hopefully we will get some info today.  As per yesterdays blog we were hoping to get on BT with our sign from Palma but they didn't even show our picture or read our little story. As it turns out, our pic is posted on BT blog. Ah well. Also, I found out today from the real estate brokerage that I interviewed with 3 times,  that the market is tough and it doesn't look like they can fit me in at this point. I guess I'll cross real estate sales off the potential job list. As I said before...Ah well.  We still have a few tricks up our sleeve.  Tuesday is for sure the day that great things will happen!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the positive attitude and save some bread for when we come.

    ReplyDelete